“EXPO OUTLET GIVES YOU TICKETS FOR YOUR HOLIDAY 2021!”
The Promotion will take place during the development of the fair event EXPO OULET VIRTUAL 2020, to be carried out through the virtual platform: https://expoutlet.fexpocruz.com.bo
Requirements to participate:
- Register on the Expo Outlet Virtual platform https://expoutlet.fexpocruz.com.bo
- Those who register from September 23 to October 7 at 3:00 p.m. will be enabled
- Fill in all the mandatory registration fields: Name, Surname, Identity Card or Passport, Date of Birth, City, Email and Cell phone or reference
- Be over 18 years of age and have a valid identity document
- Duration: from September 11, 2020, the start date of the promotion, until October 14, 2020, the award date.
- Participation period for the raffle: from September 23 to October 7 until 3:00 p.m.
- Date and place of the draw: October 7 at FEXPOCRUZ at 3:00 p.m.
- Date and place of delivery of the award: October 14 at 10 am. at FEXPOCRUZ, the winner must physically present himself at the place of delivery to receive the prize with his valid identity document
- 6 roundtrip tickets with a national destination (3 winners of 2 tickets each)
- 1 winner of 2 roundtrip tickets to Buenos Aires
- The winner may transfer the prize to a third party
- Flights can be scheduled from October 14, 2020 to October 10, 2021
- Only people who are eighteen (18) years old and over will have the right to participate in the draw, persons under eighteen (18) who register will not be taken into account to participate in the draw.
- The user who enters the platform of: EXPO OUTLET VIRTUAL 2020 of FEXPOCRUZ, may register only once, to participate in the raffle, having to complete the required data in full, in case of any error or any of the requirements, the participant will not be able to participate and will be invalidated and out of the contest.
- The members of the Board of Directors or people who have a marital and / or kinship relationship with workers dependent on FEXPOCRUZ may not participate in the draw, up to the second degree of affinity or consanguinity. In the event that a dependent winner of the institution, their spouse, or any of their relatives up to the second degree of affinity and / or consanguinity is identified, it will be automatically discarded, and a new winner must be extracted from the system until the winner of the prize is obtained. .
- Failure to comply with all the requirements of the promotion will be considered a cause for exclusion.